5 Star driver Education Programs Delivered in a Graduated Education System (GES) Guaranteed to significantly reduce crash/injuries in teenage drivers
- Learners, Adults, Fleet, Seniors, Rehab, Disabled and Defensive driving programs
“Guaranteed to reduce crash risks “
#Idrivesafety have an active driver education program that has bridged the gap between desk and steering wheel. Our driversEd programs have shown that when education is effectively applied, interactional processes between road users are measured against zero and each action is automated whilst incorporating internal and external distractions we can produce teenage, adult, senior and disabled drivers who manage risks with all road users.
- Driving Coaches are behaviourists &use pedagogical (andragogical where needed) teaching methods. (not 30mins training driving around test routes, that driving instructors get)
- Delivery methodology- tailored to each learning style Introvert-Extrovert. Artist-Engineer. Aspergers-Risk Takers. Anxiety-Autism are all training differently whilst the outcome remains the same safe and legal road users (not didactic instructors, same tell with tips and trick to pass the test then high crash rates)
- Curriculum- 3 foundations-5 groups-12 sets-44 modules-797 units of CBT . A safe process for every road user interaction. #idrivesafety
- Environments must be matched to needs in a graduated education system (GES). Live and dynamic or its simulated
- Success- Measured against ZERO, the only safe outcome.
Learners. Adults. Fleet. Disabilities. Seniors. Defensive. CAR. BUS. Mentors, Accredited Driver Educators. Coaching courses
7 years Global research into driver education, behavioural studies, crash causality, learning methodologies, learning styles, successfully measuring effectiveness, driving dynamics, situational processes, risk, curriculum design, adult learning, current processes and their deficiencies, why driving instructors are not producing safe drivers and never could, driving tests are they effective when measured against post licence crash rates.
1. Learner Driver Education Programs
Guaranteed to significantly reduce crash risks in teenage drivers
- Delivered using a coaching methodology
- 797 units, competency based
- Tailored live and dynamic environments
- Delivered in clients learning style
- Measured against crash rates post licence.
- Platinum, Gold, educational packages available
- Risk Taker, High anxiety, introvert, artistic, engineering, Extrovert, high achiever, every one can drive injury free!
- The journey may change but the out come remains Zero!
2. Driving instructor training course (Accredited Road Safety Educators)900% more income*
- Changing Driving instructors into effective educators (initial 6 months full time)
- 2 year, ongoing monthly training and support
- if the clients not learning its up to the Educator to select a delivery methodology that is effective.
- Driver Education Curriculum, a safe process for road user interaction.
- Coaching methodology as the delivery system
- Delivered matched to clients learning style
- learnt is not learned until it produces an action
- Success is measured against crash rates post training. Our aim is that of Vision Zero!
3. Senior Driver Education program
- Keeping seniors driving safer for longer
- Adult learning styles
- Australia most comprehensive senior driver training programs
- successful even after clients have failed driving instructors
1. Disabled driver educational programs.
- Driving beyond disabilities
- Australias most successful disabled driver programs
- Aspergers, Autism, Cp, Acquired Brain Injuries, learning disabilities,
- ADHD. Anxiety, Downs syndrome
- NDIS provider 57440679
- Occupational Therapists available
- Graduated education programs with proven track record
- Hand controls, Left foot accelerator, steering balls.
2. Fleet driver education programs
- Success the only acceptable outcome is ZERO
- Guaranteed to reduce crash risks
- lowest fuel consumption
- interlock driving lessons
- Annual and New Employee Assessments
3. Defensive driving courses
- ABS course released to market 2009
- P Plater driver Defensive driver programs
- Court Ordered defensive driving programs
Psychologists, engineers, educators, teachers, behaviourists, international road safety experts, thank you. Road safety is better for the journey.
#idrivesafety Craig Waters
Principal @Road Safety Educators Australia. firstname.lastname@example.org
We used crash research and training methodologies from across the globe whilst simultaneously conducted our own in live and dynamic environments across Australia and New Zealand looking to close the gap between theory and practice, the result is Australia’s most advanced and effective Novice driver training program.
Currently across the globe including here in Austalia the vast majority (estimated to be as high as 99%) of driver training is delivered using instructional methodology (listen and obey) based on 1970’s ‘Tell, Listen and Obey’ tips on how to pass a known test route. Instructors spend each morning find out which testers are on an then drive around the preferred test routes, testers record different numbers so it looks like they take different routes each test. this method has shown to be ineffective across many disciplines including driver training, but the consequences are significant in the driving arena. With the published high RISK for new drivers in the first 6 months, the need for a change was and remains self evident.
The 3 Es of road safety being: Equipment, Environment, and Education – only one has not altered over the past 30 years. Education!. the equipment and environment have changed significantly over the past 40 years and for the better in most cases.