Guaranteed to reduce the crash risks for teenage drivers. Research driven!
- 5 star driver education programs
- Graduated Education System
- expect zero our clients do
- Platinum and Platinum + programs
- Gold programs
When your teens life is on the line you now have a clear choice, Accredited driving coach with life changing driver education or high risk it with a driving instructor.
- Education delivered using coaching methodologies
- personalised delivery matched to your learning style.i.e. anxiety, risk taker, Aspergers, introvert, extrovert, engineer….
- Curriculum with 797 units of competency based safe processes
- Environments tailored to meet training needs, growing in complexity as your driving advances
- Success measured against ZERO crash/injuries
- research based education programs.
- comprehensive parental/supervising driver assistance programs
- learning support
You wanted real driver training, Its available now! so don’t risk your loved ones life. Our Driver educators use Australia’s most effective driver education training systems that have long term live saving outcomes. #idrivesafety
We have significantly changed the Australian driver training methodology, curriculum, delivery style, outcome and how its measured. we measure success against Zero crash rates and our driver education system has Australia’s lowest Crash rates for novice drivers. Our aim is ZERO “Choose patience don’t become one”
- Driver Education Programs
- NDIS provider 57440679. (RSEA0194 NDIS driving lessons)
- School Based Drivers ED Australia
- Hand Controls Special Needs
- Aspergers Driver Training
- Risk Takers Training Courses
- Community Group Driver Programs
- RSEA0032 – Learner Driver Educational programs
- RSEA0054 Platinum Club Package
- RSEA0260 Platinum Plus package @idrivesafety
- RSEA0055 Gold Club Package
- RSEA0002 – Defensive driving courses
- RSEA0005 – Crash rehabilitation programs
- RSEA0008 – Asperger’s driver education programs
- RSEA0012 – Crash investigation
- RSEA0013 – Modified vehicle education programs
- RSEA0014 – School based education program design services
- RSEA0015 – E-learning Programs for Learner Drivers
- RSEA0033 Supervisors
- RSEA0034 Calibration
We do not use driving instructors as global research has shown this methodology has increased crash risks for new drivers and is not effective as an educational process.
Mr Paul Delaney has completed his level 1 and level 2 training and is actively delivering real driver education across Geelong, Lara, Werribee and the surf coast. firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul is accredited to deliver driver education to:
- Defensive Driver courses
Mr Paul Delaney. Geelong, Lara and surf coast, geelong driver training
Mr Charles Frisch lost his accreditation in October 2017 from Road Safety Educators and #idrivesafety and has no access to the accredited programs or resources.